Saturday, March 25, 2017

Getting Organized

I walked into class on Thursday greeted by the beautiful news that we have since been allotted an extra seven days to work on our projects. I have created a series of deadlines for myself, as accounted for in the photo below, to form my official schedule.

Isabelle (by yours truly)
Isabelle (by Isabelle)

Although I had expressed earlier that I wanted to be done with my script by the 22nd, several doubts came up about my idea that ate away at my time and I realize now that I need to make decisions or else I will get lost in a sea of possibilities. My goal is to start shooting (or at least rehearsals) by Wednesday. My lovely friend, Isabelle Miller, is set to act as the lead character in the film and, although she has never acted in a film before, she is very eager and I trust that she will be able to perform with the subtlety and naturalism I imagine. In addition, she is no stranger to the world of film so I believe that having that perspective will help to guide her understanding during rehearsal as I will be able to reference specific films when going over lines with her, etc.

Moreover, I would like to complete filming by the 6th because I am staying with my brother in NYC for the first four days of spring break. I plan to start editing on the plan ride over and to continue while he's away at work. I gave myself until my return date to finish and from there on out I have to complete my CCR, website, and postcard advertisement. I am not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about getting all of this done but it is definitely more than possible if I stick to the schedule!

Talk soon,
Cassie.


No comments:

Post a Comment