Saturday, March 25, 2017

Storyboarding

Storyboard #2
Storyboard #1
In writing dialogue for these scenes I’ve found that because a large portion of my film has to do with a lack of connection I’m leaning more towards something less dialogue concentrated and more visually telling. In this process, I’ve begun storyboarding alongside to ensure that I remember exactly how I picture these scenes. I’ve also changed it so that the opening scene is set at a community pool instead of the beach because I was getting too stressed about transportation, sound, and many other factors that can be (mostly) eliminated in a more controlled environment that isn’t too far away.
Storyboard #3

Furthermore, I’ve been using the notes application on my phone to storyboard instead of a pen and paper. It allows me to more clearly translate what I envision using color and shades which I appreciate. As I mentioned in the schedule I should be done with all of my storyboards by the end of the day on Tuesday.

Talk soon,
Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment