Sunday, April 16, 2017

Final Thoughts

Wrapping things up, I have so many thoughts running through my mind. Mainly, why didn’t I organize myself better beforehand but I am still proud of what I have done with the obstacles I have ran into. There is a point where you have to let go. I have a very difficult time doing that and I find that with every project I make in AICE Media Studies I am taught the lesson more and more. This is not the last thing I will ever make and so it doesn’t have to represent everything I want to say with my life, it can just exist as itself. That being said, I am pretty unhappy with the audio in the film. At times it is just so distracting it ruins the scene for me, but audio is something that I understand I will get the hold of with practice! In addition, I need to improve my sense of pacing when writing for a film and I also wish I had allotted myself more time for editing but I can’t go back now.

These final postings are very bittersweet for me because I have adored this class so much and knowing that it’s coming to a close is saddening. Bright things are ahead though.

Thanks for tuning in!
Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment